1.2K views
Style and Design

I am one of hundreds of small business' who were lied to, mislead and harrassed by this company.We were all exposed to false promises, fraudulent activity and in many cases forgery.

Now to hear from employees who have been prayed upon by N2 Publishing just confirms what all of the small business owners who have been subjected to the unethical practices that are promoted by this company. I urge you to please do the following: 1. Join the Class Action Lawsuit against N2 Publishing - here is the link: http://www.n2publishingreview.com 2. Contact the Federal Trade Commission in North Carolina about this organization and post the exact complaint with the FTC.

They are aware of the fradulent conduct of this business and are handling countless other complaints. 3. Go to the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina - again countless complaints It really is time that this business cease and desist making false promises to hard working individuals who either were roped into working for this unethical company, or the small business' who never agreed to long term contracts, told after the fact they suddenly have two, three or four year contract that were never discussed for the low quality, unsuccessful advertising that yields little or no results at all. And the fact that they have an entire department in place to respond to these countless complaints just speaks to the fact that they are trying to cover up complaint after complaint.

There are so many of us out there and we are finding one another.We will join together to hold this company responsible.

I didn't like: Unscrupulous business practices, Are deceiptful.

Comments

Please add me as well.Absolutely HORRIBLE experience.

And from a "Christian" company.Nothing short of thievery.

I’m sorry to hear everyone’s struggles with N2, but I’m glad I’m not alone. I’ve already formally complained but I’m interested in helping with the class action suit...anyone?

Razorrock1003@gmail.com

Please ad me to this stream.Now I just got a letter that said if I wanted to get out of my THREE year contract I could pay them $900!

What do I do?Can they ruin my credit?

PLEASE AD ME AS WELL. I AM IN THE SAME BOAT

to Anonymous #1410375

I urge you ..

..Please go to : The State Department of North Carolina at www.ncdoj.gov and issue a complaint regarding N2 Publishing's deceptive business practices.

PLEASE CONTACT ME! I have been roped in as well. I AM FURIOUS!

Laurie Bell

to Anonymous #1410376

I urge you ..

to Anonymous #1410383

PLEASE ISSUE A FORMAL COMPLAINT REGARDING THE DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES OF N2 PUBLISHING!!! Go the North Carolina Department of Justice @ ncdoj.gov

to Anonymous #1418816

Please call me. 862-763-3610.

Leave a message and I’ll call you right back

to Anonymous #1422812

They are horrible Im in Austin Texas and worked with Jason for UT Club and RiverPlace.Jason forged my name and changed a 1 year contract to 4 years for two neighborhoods.

! Who in would every sign a neighborhood contract for 4 years. UT club magazine pages were dwindling so I politely asked the protocol for cancelling (assuming I would need to give then notice) I was then told that I signed for 48 months not 12 months. When I met with the rep he just needed to take the contract back to his office to get approved and would send me a copy.

After several requests for a copy over 3 months he finally emailed me a copy with a note that all was good as we discussed. I just looked at the monthly amount and filed away. I didn't even think to look that he changed the term to 48 months, Criminal ! As suspected the UT Magazine dissolved.

I sent in a formal cancellation to not advertise in River place prior to its inception so I was never advertised in RiverPlace. N2 is suing me for 4 years for two magazines., One of which dissolved immediately and the other in which I was never advertised in. 1 year later N2 acknowledged that UT had dissolved. They didn;t even know their own magazine failed.

They send out form letters responding to requests - you can never talk to anyone. I am moving forward and not settling with them and counter-suing for forgery and criminal acts. I will also file a suit against the Rep Jason himself in Texas , BEWARE ALL ADVERTISERS - N2 is not a reputable company and is nothing about what they preach. The Reps (franchise owners) all over the United states preach Christianity and goodness but for years have been lying and changing contracts and getting away with it because people settle to not have to go to court.

They prey on small businesses and have their big attorney scare people. N2 corporate doesn't care about the issue and does nothing to stop the fraudulent acts that their representatives are doing. They are criminals and they will have their judgment day. Please do contact me .

I am going to court with this and need as many supporters as possible. N2 needs to step up and stop their reps from doing this.

And what big company still uses handwritten contracts, That tells you something, Hey N2 There is something called Docusign.This way clients can initial terms and such and so much of this would go away for you

I would like information on this class action.I was roped in as well.

Offered a monthly add and documentation was forged when I received it.

Emails that show contradictory pricing.I am ready to put this company down and out in the Augusta GA area

to AC #1385762

Ac what happened? I just got recruited by them to be an area manager

to AC #1410381

I URGE YOU TO ISSUE A FORMAL COMPLAINT REGARDING THE DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES OF N2 PUBLISHING!!! Go the North Carolina Department of Justice @ ncdoj.gov

to AC #1410400

ISSUE A FORMAL COMPLAINT REGARDING THE FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES OF N2 PUBLISHING!!! Go the North Carolina Department of Justice @ ncdoj.gov

Here are more victims of N2 Publishing. https://www.thelaw.com/threads/contract-dispute-with-n2-publishing.60259/ I would reach out to them and get them involved in the class action law suit

to N2 has to be stopped #1410385

Woodbury, New Jersey, United States #1338511

I am working with an attorney on a class action suit.I had John Shumer forward me the 37 complaints from on the link you posted here.

I have asked many of these individuals to forward me any information about there situation with N2 publishing.

Also, if you have any publication issues produced by N2 could you send them to me.We are contacting as many of the advertisers as possible to see if they have any issues or complaints and would like to join the class action suit.

We are looking for all of these contracts to be cancelled and full reimbursement of any monies paid to N2 publishing.

You can reach me at my email address TomD894@aol.com

Tom DePalma

Window Ware

to Tom DePalma #1371676

i would like to be involved also , i just found this while trying to get rid of my contract with them ----they want return my calls or emails ---i left a review here -------you can email me at dana_ramseur@yahoo.com

to dana ramseur #1410387

DANA - PLEASE POST A FORMAL COMPLAINT REGARDING THE DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES OF N2 PUBLISHING!!! Go the North Carolina Department of Justice @ ncdoj.gov

to Tom DePalma #1386619

Contact us to be added to the lawsuit too.

ryan@utahbestcarpetcleaning.com